- Our standard bag size is 2.5lbs / 40oz / 1134g
- Each bag contains 11.5 cups
- Each cup weighs ~0.22lbs / 3.5oz / 100g
Depending on the size of your dog, one 2.5lb bag will last approximately...
- 10lb: ½-¾ cups/day = 15-23 days of food
- 20lb: ¾-1 cups/day = 12-15 days of food
- 30lb: 1-1¼ cups/day = 9-12 days of food
- 40lb: 1¼-1½ cups/day = 7-9 days of food
- 50lb: 1½-1¾ cups/day = 7-8 days of food
- 60lb: 1¾-2 cups/day = 6-7 days of food
- 70lb: 2-2¼ cups/day = 6 days of food
- 80lb: 2¼-2½ cups/day = 5 days of food
- 100lb: 2½-3 cups/day = 4 days of food
For every additional 20lbs (above 100lb) add another ⅓ cups to your dog’s bowl.
These recommendations are only intended to provide a starting point. Since every dog is different, landing on the right portion size for your pup may take some trial and error.
Also remember that your dog’s nutritional needs change over time, so be sure to regularly check in with your vet to see if they need any adjustments. If you’d prefer, you can also hit up one of our vet techs on 323-922-5737 or at email@example.com to discuss the ideal serving size for your dog's age, size, and condition.